Recursion and Loops
Bullshit is Rampant
Personal Dev Prod
Nerdcore Podcast Scraper
Lets have a look at these
- Trailer For Fantastic Fest Selection APPLECART Has A Bit Of The Shine | Birth.Movies.Death.
- A digital trove of 1000s of images of early hip hop photos, posters, and ephemera
- Tim Wu on Why Our Attention Spans Continue to Worsen
- Facial Recognition Is Only the Beginning: Here’s What to Expect Next in Biometrics on Your Phone - MIT Technology Review
- Linda Hamilton Set To Return To ‘Terminator’ Franchise | Deadline
- Crazy Abalone — (via Artist Tom Galle Makes Weapons Out Of...
- To Punch or Not to Punch – The American Left’s Existential Crisis
- Four short links: 19 September 2017 - O'Reilly Media
- Why Scientists Are Flying Blood Over the Desert : Drone360
- Octopuses Are Building Underwater 'Cities' - D-brief
- Man who made “Pepe” wants his frog back, and he’ll use copyright to get it | Ars Technica
- Infinite Binge — Real Life
- Tomb Raider Trailer: Alicia Vikander Takes Aim as New Lara Croft
- Twitter rival Gab faces domain loss over extremist content | Ars Technica
- These Robots Can Merge and Split Their Brains to Form New Modular Bots - IEEE Spectrum
- The Great Meme War II: Amid Lawsuit Threats, the Alt-Right Says Pepe Belongs to Them - Motherboard
- Damon Lindelof Begins Work on His Watchmen TV Show For HBO
- ‘Akira’ Lands ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Helmer Taika Waititi | Deadline
- Historical Photos of Japan Brought to Life Using Artificial Intelligence Colorization | Spoon & Tamago
- This Failed Design for a Rotating Jail Was Actually Built. Here's How it Worked - Core77
- jwz: FEMA Asteroid Impact Tabletop Exercise Simulations
- jwz: Lightning storms triggered by exhaust from cargo ships
- Facebook Faces a New World as Officials Rein In a Wild Web - The New York Times
- Facebook’s war on free will | Technology | The Guardian
- Fefes Blog
- THE DEUCE Gets a Second Season! | Birth.Movies.Death.
- Fantastic Fest 2017 Exclusive Trailer: Catch THE CURE
- jwz: In Month After Charlottesville, Papers Spent as Much Time Condemning Anti-Nazis as Nazis
- ruff linkage 201737
- Der digitale Wahlkampf 2017 ⋆ Kotzendes Einhorn
- Crazy Abalone — A Mesmerizing Experimental Claymation Short by...
- Der lange Weg zur Kulturindustrie | real virtuality
- Pepe the Frog's creator is now suing anyone who makes edits of his meme
- Trailer Hears 'The Sound' with Rose McGowan and Christopher Lloyd - Bloody Disgusting
- prosthetic knowledge — H A R V E S T Artwork by Julian Oliver employs...
- algoritmic on Twitter: "Build a working game of Tetris in Conway's Game of Life https://t.co/PYYAMujyFm #codegolf https://t.co/zSi9i6cTyp"
- prosthetic knowledge — Example-based Face Stylization - Web Demo DCGI and...
- algoritmic on Twitter: "The Pi Fractal https://t.co/vbZ8GflVMu https://t.co/1n86ofUj5c"
- Improbable Research » Blog Archive
- This Exoplanet Is Burning Hot and Pitch Black - D-brief
- Liars "Cred Woes" in Vimeo Staff Picks on Vimeo
- Four short links: 15 September 2017 - O'Reilly Media
- Is The Pirate Bay’s In-Browser Cryptocurrency Mining Better Than Its Crappy Ads? - Motherboard
- Here Are the Letters That Pepe the Frog's Lawyers Sent to the Alt Right - Motherboard
- Pepe the Frog’s Creator Goes Legally Nuclear Against the Alt-Right - Motherboard
- PIRATE BAY OFFICIAL SITE MINER ????
- "Font Detectives" Use Their Expertise to Solve High Stakes Cases | WIRED
- Geneva toilets flush with cash : nottheonion
- NOVEMBER CRIMINALS Trailer: Ansel Elgort Is Here To Single-Handedly End Racism | Birth.Movies.Death.
Das Geile Neue Internet
- #Election2016: Propaganda-lytics & Weaponized Shadow Trackers
The main purpose in doing this follow-up data dive was to get a sense of the sorts of 👀 behavior
- The #Election2016 Micro-Propaganda Machine
There’s a vast network of dubious “news” sites. Most are simple in design, and many appear to
- What’s Missing From The Trump Election Equation? Let’s Start With Military-Grade PsyOps
Cambridge Analytica, of course, goes far beyond “Facebook data” and uses scholarly research, mac
- The Google Memo: The Economist On Nothing
There are many considerations relevant to this debate, after all, besides science—political consid
- Fake Assanges Drive Far-Right Messages
Three false Twitter accounts which impersonated Wikileaks founder Julian Assange have spent months s
- PEN für Erhalt von Wandgedicht an Berliner Hochschule
Das PEN-Zentrum Deutschland hat sich für den Erhalt des umstrittenen Liebesgedichts "Avenidas" des
- Sexismus-Vorwurf in Berlin: Wie frauenfeindlich ist dieses Gedicht?
15 Meter hoch prangen die Worte an der Hauswand der Alice-Salomon-Hochschule in Berlin-Hellersdorf:
- How a Bot Army Probably Got Me Kicked Off Twitter
Whether they’re scantily clad women trying to get you to click on dodgy links, or politics-focused
- Twitter Bots Use Likes, RTs for Intimidation
(This is a common Troll-/Sifftwitter-Strategy aswell.) I awoke this morning to find my account on T
- Ukraine's far-right children's camp: 'I want to bring up a warrior'
In Ukraine, the far-right Azov militia is fighting on the frontline – and running a summer camp fo
- The Outrage Industry and Criticizing the Left and Right (Guy Benson Pt. 2)
Guy Benson (Author and Political Commentator) joins Dave Rubin to discuss discuss his book “End of
- The Alt Right is too dumb for Sex
AntiFem-Youtube debunks AltRight-Nonsense (inkl. Doktorant). Interesting development. "Who needs ev
- Where Do "Alt-Right" Groups Get Their Money?
As white nationalists protest across the country, we wanted to know who's financially funding their
- HOW WHITE NATIONALISM BECAME NORMAL ONLINE
The path for radicalization has particular roots in the online communities in which they have forged
- The Ideological Suppression of Right Wing Websites
Stormfront, Jihad Watch, Milo Yiannopoulos, The Rebel, Philip deFranco...they're all basically the s
- Dorian & Imp über Holocaust & Drachenlord
Die YouTuber Dorian der Übermensch und Imp der Übermensch kennen keine Tabus: Sie provozieren gern
- Dorian der Übermensch über den Erdbeerchen Prank am Drachenlord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imjbX0z1pDU MP3, lokale Kopie:
- Sargon of Akkad and Dave Rubin: Gamergate, Feminism, Regressive Left (Full Interview)
Sargon of Akkad (YouTube creator) joins Dave Rubin to discuss Gamergate, feminism, the Regressive Le
- Are sex differences in antisocial and prosocial Facebook use explained by narcissism and relational self-construal?
Highlights •We examined personality predictors of motives to use Facebook. •Narcissism linked wi
- Violent video game exposure and moral disengagement in early adolescence: The moderating effect of moral identity
Previous research has suggested that violent video game exposure might induce moral disengagement; h
- The tweeter matters: Factors that affect false memory from Twitter
We investigated how familiarity with content and Twitter authors influenced false memory. Participan
- Who do you troll and Why: An investigation into the relationship between the Dark Triad Personalities and online trolling behaviours towards popular and less popular Facebook profiles
Highlights • Perceived popularity may attract attention and bullying in social media websites. •
- Media Manipulation and Disinformation Online
"the spread of false or misleading information is having real and negative effects on the public con
- Who Falls for Fake News? The Roles of Analytic Thinking, Motivated Reasoning, Political Ideology, and Bullshit Receptivity
Abstract Inaccurate beliefs pose a threat to democracy and fake news represents a particularly egreg
- Constructing the cyber-troll: Psychopathy, sadism, and empathy
Highlights • Trolling is an online antisocial behaviour with negative psychological outcomes. •
- Evidence of a Toxic Environment for Women in Economics
Study: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6q7gfcbv9feef5/Wu_EJMR_paper.pdf?dl=0 A pathbreaking new study of
- Alt-Right Open Intelligence Initiative: Linguistic data analysis of 3 billion Reddit comments shows the alt-right is getting stronger
Extensive Research-Project on the Alt-Right with multiple Studies and Papers: „On Facebook, the al