Gepostet vor 2 Monaten, 18 Tagen in
Neue Trailer zu Spikes Serienverfilmung von Stephen Kings The Mist, nochmal ein Knaller-„TehKillYa“-Trailer zu Edgar Wrights Baby Driver, zum SciFi-Dings Amelia 2.0, zu HBOs neuer (an Four Rooms erinnernde) Serie Room 104, zur Verfilmung von Stephen Frys Buch The Hippopotamus, zum neuen Tom Cruise-Vehikel American Made von Doug Liman (Edge of Tomorrow), zur Amazon-Serienverfilmung von F. Scott Fitzgeralds The Last Tycoon, sowie zum SciFi-Schlock What Happened On Monday? (Außerdem ein Trailer zum nächsten 2018er CGI-Sequel Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars, das garantiert scheiße wird, das ich mir aber dennoch zumindest nebenher ansehen werde, weil Starship Troopers.)
Based on a story by Stephen King, Spike’s THE MIST centers around a small town family that is torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world and, in some cases, each other. Family, friends and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down. THE MIST stars Morgan Spector, Alyssa Sutherland, Gus Birney, Danica Curcic, Okezie Morro, Luke Cosgrove, Darren Pettie, Russell Posner, Dan Butler, Isiah Whitlock Jr., and Frances Conroy.
- Fabio (Model) as the Pope
- Tony Hawk (Professional skateboarder) as a masterful weapons operative strategist
- Clay Aiken (Musician) as Llewelyn, a cutting edge technology genius
- Olivia Newton-John (Musician) and daughter Chloe Lattanzi as Orion and Electra, two brilliant scientists who help defend Australia from a looming Sharknado
- Bret Michaels (Musician) as a visiting artist that gets trapped in the storm
- Margaret Cho (Comedian) as a fussy bride whose honeymoon is interrupted by sharks
- Charo (Musician, Comedian) as The Queen of England
- Gilbert Gottfried (Comedian) as storm chaser Ron McDonald
- Today hosts Al Roker, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb as themselves
- Olympic diving medalists Greg Louganis as Zico, a high-end art thief, and Tom Daley as himself
- Olympic freeskiing medalist Gus Kenworthy and NBC News investigative correspondent Jeff Rossen as themselves
- Porsha Williams (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) as Andromeda, an archeologist and member of the elite “Sharknado Sisterhood”
- Tiffany “New York” Pollard (Flavor of Love) as Vega, a Brazilian black market artifacts dealer
- Chris Kattan (Saturday Night Live) as The Prime Minister of England
- Cat Greenleaf (Talk Stoop) and Dan Fogler (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) as themselves
- Ross Mullan (Game of Thrones White Walker) as Dr. Wobbegon, a scientist who has made breakthroughs in meteorological studies to track Sharknado storms
A talented, young getaway driver Baby (Ansel Elgort) relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game. When he meets the girl of his dreams (Lily James), Baby sees a chance to ditch his criminal life and make a clean getaway. But after being coerced into working for a crime boss (Kevin Spacey), he must face the music when a doomed heist threatens his life, love and freedom.
When the husband of a dying woman is approached by a corporation pioneering a new program to extend life through robotics, they get caught in a public debate over human's relationship with technology.
In a world where families are limited to one child due to overpopulation, a set of identical septuplets must avoid being put to a long sleep by the government and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own.
Guns. Drugs. Money laundering.
Tom Cruise reunites with his Edge of Tomorrow director, Doug Liman (The Bourne Identity, Mr. and Mrs. Smith), in this international escapade based on the outrageous (and real) exploits of a hustler and pilot unexpectedly recruited by the CIA to run one of the biggest covert operations in U.S. history.
Based on a true story, American Made co-stars Domhnall Gleeson, Sarah Wright, E. Roger Mitchell, Jesse Plemons, Lola Kirke, Alejandro Edda, Benito Martinez, Caleb Landry Jones and Jayma Mays.
Set in a single room of an average American motel, each episode offers a window into the lives of characters with a vast array of quirks. From Mark and Jay Duplass, Room 104 premieres July 28 at 11:30PM on HBO.
Based on the best-selling novel by Stephen Fry, The Hippopotamus tells the story of disgraced poet Ted Wallace (Roger Allam), who is summoned to Swafford Hall, the country manor of his friends Lord and Lady Logan (Matthew Modine and Fiona Shaw), to investigate a series of unexplained miracle healings. Ted tracks down the perpetrator of the phenomena, fifteen-year-old David Logan (Tommy Knight), whose parents believe he has healing hands. Unaware that David is using some unorthodox methods, the Logans are set on sharing their son’s gift with the world. With a poet’s passion for the truth, Ted hurries to debunk the miracles and save a young man from a lifetime of embarrassment.
Based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's last book The Last Tycoon published posthumously, the show takes place in 1936 as the Nazi government under Adolf Hitler attempted to dictate mainstream Hollywood production. Monroe Stahr, loosely based on the famous producer Irving Thalberg, battles his boss Pat Brady to contravene the Third Reich's regulations.
C’mon You Apes, You Wanna Live Forever?! I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. The bugs have breached Mars and the Federation’s Fleet is too far to help. It’s up to us to save the planet. On the bounce, Troopers! The only Good Bug is a Dead Bug! Oorah!
Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer return as the voices of Johnny Rico and Dizzy Flores alongside Comedian & Starship Troopers Super Fan DeRay Davis in an all-new military adventure from the writer of Starship Troopers and Robocop, Ed Neumeier.