Janelle Shane spielt mit Neural Networks rum und hat eins davon auf Lovecraft trainiert. Dann hat sie das Neural Network auf einen Haufen Textfetzen aus Kochrezepten angesetzt und die komplettierten Rezepte würde ich allesamt nachkochen, wenn ich nicht prinzipiell zu faul zum Kochen wäre:
- Cook over a hot grill, or over glowing remains of tunnel mouth.
- This may be one of the most exceptional souffles you’ll ever serve. The beet color spreads upward from the noisome Great Ones.
- Coat apple slices with strange things.
- If chocolate sauce is not completely smooth, we became the state of the mad and discovered more desperate tracks and merciful sky.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Spoon over bizarre eyes.
Fast noch schöner: „I gave phrases from Lovecraftian horror to an innocent neural network trained on 30MB of cookbook recipes.“
- There was thunder in the air on the night I went to the deserted mansion atop Tempest Mountain to find the cake cooked.
- I was not alone, for foolhardiness was not then mixed with the ham slices.
- Now and then, beneath the brown pall of leaves that rotted and festered in the antediluvian forest darkness, I could trace the sinister outlines of some of the cooking pancakes.
- For I, and I only, know what manner of fear lurked on a cookie cutter.
- The pitiful throngs of natives shrieked and whined of the unnamable powder served with the flour and red pepper.
- Everything seemed to me tainted with a loathsome contagion, and inspired by a noxious alliance with the steamed chicken.
- All was in vain; the death that had come had left no trace save the steamed red peppers and chicken broth.
- Sometimes, in the throes of a nightmare when unseen powers whirl one over the roofs of strange dead cities toward the grinning chasm of Nis, it is a relief and even a delight to make the soup.