Gepostet vor 10 Monaten, 18 Tagen in
Jede Menge großartiger Trailer zum fantastisch aussehenden Sneaker-Crime-Drama Kicks, dem quentin-dupieusquem The Greasy Strangler (NSFW, seriously weird shit), einem neuen grandios tollen Clip zu The Shallows, ’nem Trailer zur schwarzen Race-Riot-Comedy (!) Down Under, einem weiteren Teaser zum chinesischen Actionfilm Three, dem im Vergleich zu den grade genannten schon fast langweilig wirkenden Elvis & Nixon, einem japanischen Trailer zu Ghostbusters und der 4k-Restauration von Highlander. Favs: Kicks, Greasy Strangler, Shallows, Down Under, sehen alle vier fantastisch aus.
A young woman is stranded alone on a buoy with a great white shark circling the waters between her and the shore.
- Sacha Baron Cohen Will Play ‘Mandrake the Magician’ for Director Etan Cohen
- Still can't stand his voice and I still miss Craig Ferguson. Also, it's a RTL2-Thing. ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ to Air in Germany on New Internet Station
- Ron Howard To Direct Adaptation Of Neal Stephenson’s Sci-Fi ‘Seveneves’: „The novel from the celebrated author, sees Earth and its inhabitants preparing for a cataclysmic event, with the narrative then jumping forward 5000 years (!), and seeing the relatives of the survivors — 3 billion strong, and divided into seven races — returning to their greatly changed home.“
- Ash 4 Emmys: Make the Emmys groovy again, Pt2
- ‘Game Of Thrones’: Season 6 Finale To Be Longest-Ever Episode
This Los Angeles–set tale follows Ronnie, a man who runs a disco walking tour along with his browbeaten son, Brayden. When a sexy, alluring woman named Janet comes to take the tour, it begins a competition between father and son for her attentions. It also brings about the appearance of an oily, slimy, inhuman maniac who stalks the streets at night and strangles the innocent—soon dubbed “the Greasy Strangler.”
A black comedy set during the aftermath of the Cronulla riots, DOWN UNDER is the story of two carloads of hotheads from both sides of the fight destined to collide. Sincere, though misguided, intent gives way to farcical ineptitude as this hilarious yet poignant story of ignorance, fear and kebab-cravings unfolds, and what was meant to be a retaliation mission turns into something neither side could have imagined.
Brandon is a 15 year old whose dream is a pair of fresh Air Jordans. Soon after he gets his hands on them, they're stolen by a local hood, causing Brandon and his two friends go on a dangerous mission through Oakland to retrieve them.
The paths of a criminal with a bullet in his head, a policeman about to turn rogue, and a surgeon from China get crossed during a showdown in a hospital.
The untold true story behind the meeting between the King of Rock 'n Roll and President Nixon, resulting in this revealing, yet humorous moment immortalized in the most requested photograph in the National Archives.