Gepostet vor 9 Monaten in
Neue Trailer zum AI-Ding Morgan, dem Dackeldrama Wiener-Dog, einem netten Viral zu Sausage Party mit Seth Rogen als Walt Disney, Krachbumm in Deepwater Horizon und dem viel zu langen Trailer zu Independence Day: Resurgence, Bryan Cranston jagt Escobar in The Infiltrator, dem Rock-Drama Len and Company, dem französischen Actionthriller Les Cowboys, einem neuen Trailer zu Finding Dory, Adam Sandler immer erstaunlich nichtscheiße im neuen Trailer zu The Do-Over und, natürlich, der erste Teaser zur Realverfilmung von Disneys Beauty and the Beast.
Morgan is about a corporate risk-management consultant who has to decide and determine whether or not to terminate an artificial being's life that was made in a laboratory environment.
- Cool: „HBO confirms its new drama series Westworld will bow this fall“.
- Cool: Nicolas Winding Refn To Produce LA-Set Remake Of Giallo Pic ‘What Have You Done To Solange?’
- Awgodnopls: Alcon Plans A Series of Fully-CG ‘Garfield’ Features
- I'm actually fine with that: Big Trouble Remake With The Rock Still In The Works
- Erinnert sich jemand, als ich während des BvS-Bruhaha meinte, sie sollten Suicide Squad ausbauen? Here we go: More ‘Suicide Squad’ Spin-Offs May Be in the Works.
- Welp, Sounds Like TRUE DETECTIVE Is Probably Dead
- Blumhouse and John Carpenter Are Bringing HALLOWEEN Back. Carpenter produziert nur und steuert möglicherweise den Soundtrack bei.
- WHOOOOHOO! John Sayles will direct Franco Nero in Django Lives!
- Meh: ‘Get Shorty’ TV Series Ordered By Epix
- Ofcourse they are: Disney Mulling Live-Action Version Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
Welcome to the doghouse: the latest hilariously biting comedy from Todd Solondz is a twisted Lassie for misanthropes. It follows the wayward adventures of a dachshund who passes from oddball owner to oddball owner—including the world’s worst mom, a beleaguered screenwriter, and the grownup incarnation of Welcome to the Dollhouse’s Dawn Wiener—whose radically dysfunctional lives are all impacted by the pooch. Featuring an all-star cast that includes Greta Gerwig, Julie Delpy, Danny DeVito, Ellen Burstyn, and Zosia Mamet, Wiener-Dog is a tragically funny, wondrously warped look at the absurdity of life (and death) from one of contemporary cinema’s most fearless and unique voices.
During the 1980s, DEA agent Robert Mazur uses his undercover alias "Bob Musella" to become a pivotal player for drug lords cleaning their dirty cash. Later, he infiltrates the world's largest cartels and helps discover the money-laundering organization of drug lord Pablo Escobar.
On April 20th, 2010, one of the world’s largest man-made disasters occurred on the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico. Directed by Peter Berg (Lone Survivor), this story honors the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board, and change everyone’s lives forever.
A music producer quits the industry and moves to upstate New York to find solitude. His new and quiet life is quickly shattered when his estranged son and the pop star he helped make famous come looking for answers.
A vast prairie, a country and western gathering somewhere in the east of France. Alain is a central figure in this community. He’s dancing with his daughter Kelly, 16, as his wife and their young son, Kid, watch from the sidelines. But on this day, Kelly disappears, and the family falls apart. Alain embarks on a relentless search for his daughter, even though it costs him everything and takes him to some far-off places. Dark unsettling places, where his sole support is Kid, who sacrifices his youth to accompany his father on this seemingly endless quest.