Gepostet vor 11 Monaten, 11 Tagen in
Neue Trailer zum ganz großartig aussehenden Zeichentrickfilm The Red Turtle (Ko-Produktion von Wild Bunch und Studio Ghibli), zum Reverse-Panic-Room-Film Don't Breathe (der Trailer is'n Knaller, ich befürchte aber, dass der Film das hier nicht abliefern kann. Werde ich mir aber def ansehen.), zum holländischen Horror-Schlock Prey („A Lion Terrorizes the City of Amsterdam“) von Dick Maas (Amsterdamned, Fahrstuhl des Grauens, Flodders), The Accountant mit Ben Affleck als sowas wie ’ne Assassin-Version von Good Will Hunting, dem Brooklyn-Gentrifizierungsdrama Little Men von Ira Sachs, einem neuen Trailer zu Spielbergs The BFG und dem trotz Sport recht interessant aussehenden Baseball-Drama The Phenom.
A trio of reckless thieves breaks into the house of a wealthy blind man, thinking they'll get away with the perfect heist. They're wrong.
- Looks quite boring, to be honest: ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ TV Remake First Look: Laverne Cox Is Dr. Frank-N-Furter
- David Bowie was supposed to be in Twin Peaks S3: TWIN PEAKS Actor Reveals A Few Interesting Tidbits About Season Three: „the biggest reveal in the entire interview has to be that, before his incredibly untimely death, David Bowie was all set to reprise his role as dimension-hopping FBI agent Phillip Jeffries.“
- Dis should be interesting: Buscemi, Tambor, Palin And More Join Armando Iannucci's THE DEATH OF STALIN: „Based on a true story, The Death of Stalin is a satire about the days before the funerals of the Nation’s Father. Two days of fierce infighting for the supreme power, where manipulation, lust, betrayal will be the weapons. Iannucci will deliver his own funny version of a dictatorship plunged into madness, depravity and inhumanity, a scathing comedy with no holds barred!“
- Yes, more 80s pls, ugh: Atari Classic Arcade Games Centipede & Missile Command Headed For Big Screen
- Shit: Director Gareth Edwards Exits ‘Godzilla 2’
- ‘The Muppets’ Canceled By ABC After One Season
- Sounds good: Hot AI Comedy Series From Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, Sonny Lee Sparks Bidding: „Conceived by Lee, the comedy is set in a future where AI beings rule, with humans in a role similar to house pets, loyal dogs looking for ways to please their owner. The comedy is said to be similar in tone to Rogen and Goldberg’s disaster movie This Is the End.“
Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian uncooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise.
The Red Turtle, or La tortue rouge as it’s titled internationally, tells the story of a sailor who becomes marooned on a deserted tropical island and desperately tries to escape until he encounters a strange turtle that somehow changes his life.
Jake (Theo Taplitz) is a quiet, sensitive middle schooler with dreams of being an artist. He meets the affably brash Tony (Michael Barbieri) at his grandfather's funeral, and the unlikely pair soon hit it off. The budding friendship is put at risk, however, when a rent dispute between Jake's father, Brian (Greg Kinnear), and Tony's mother, Leonor (Paulina Garcia), threatens to become contentious.
A Lion Terrorizes the City of Amsterdam
A girl named Sophie encounters the Big Friendly Giant who, despite his intimidating appearance, turns out to be a kindhearted soul who is considered an outcast by the other giants because unlike his peers refuses to eat boys and girls.
A Major League rookie pitcher loses control over his pitching and is sent down to the minor leagues, where he begins sessions with an unorthodox sports psychologist. In the process, hidden conflicts with his overbearing father are brought to light.