Frische Trailer zum neuen Animationsknetfilm von Laika „Kubo and the Two Strings“, der Comedy mit Silicon Valley-Besetzung „Search Party“,
einem Independence Day 2-Viral über Alien-Tech, dem Drama „Captain Fantastic“, zur neuen SciFi-Comedyserie „Braindead“, in der Aliens die Hirne von Politikern aufessen, dem SciFi-Ding „Approaching the Unknown“, einem japanischen Trailer zu „Warcraft“, und der Obama-Romanze „Southside with You“. Favs: Kubo, Search Party.
Clever, kindhearted Kubo ekes out a humble living, telling stories to the people of his seaside town including Hosato, Akihiro and Kameyo. But his relatively quiet existence is shattered when he accidentally summons a spirit from his past which storms down from the heavens to enforce an age-old vendetta. Now on the run, Kubo joins forces with Monkey and Beetle, and sets out on a thrilling quest to save his family and solve the mystery of his fallen father, the greatest samurai warrior the world has ever known. With the help of his shamisen - a magical musical instrument - Kubo must battle gods and monsters, including the vengeful Moon King and the evil twin Sisters to unlock the secret of his legacy, reunite his family and fulfill his heroic destiny.
- Comcast Agrees To Buy DreamWorks Animation For $3.8B
- ‘Watership Down’: BBC & Netflix Team On Miniseries With James McAvoy, Nic Hoult And John Boyega, as an animated Series, that is. Cool.
- Omen-Prequel. Yawn. „Antonio Campos, who has earned a strong rep thanks to his indie efforts "Afterschool," "Simon Killer," and his latest Sundance sensation "Christine," has been tapped to helm 'The First Omen'.“
- Deadpools Mask-Featurette
- Meet The Feebles meets Henson: „The Happytime Murders is one of those projects that feels too good to be true. The idea is that it’s an R-rated comedy which mixes humans and puppets in a world similar to the one in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The cherry on top is that it will be directed by Brian Henson, meaning this will be legit Henson production.“
- Serien-Verfilmung von Mario Puzos „Omerta“ mit Sly Stone: „The Weinstein Company is behind an adaptation of Omerta with Sylvester Stallone to play the lead role of mob boss Raymonde Aprile, the last great American Don and his anointed successor. The Magnificent Seven‘s Antoine Fuqua is directing. This is based on the final novel by The Godfather author Mario Puzo.“
Two buddies (T.J. Miller, Adam Pally) travel to Mexico to rescue their friend (Thomas Middleditch) after a carjacker leaves him naked, penniless and stranded in the desert.
Deep in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, a father devoted to raising his six kids with a rigorous physical and intellectual education is forced to leave his paradise and enter the world, beginning a journey that challenges his idea of what it means to be a parent.
The new political comedy BrainDead chronicles an invasion on Washington staged by alien parasite insects that have eaten major operatives’ brains.
Captain William D. Stanaforth (Mark Strong) is on a one-way solo mission, taking humanity’s first steps toward colonizing Mars. Although the entire world is watching him, he is completely alone in a dark and distant sea of stars. Stanaforth rockets bravely through space facing insurmountable odds, but as the journey takes a toll on his life-sustaining systems, he is forced to make impossible choices that threaten his sanity, mission and very existence.
Chronicles the summer 1989 afternoon when the future President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, wooed his future First Lady on an epic first date across Chicago's South Side.