Neue Trailer zu „X-Men: Apocalypse“, „The Ring vs The Grudge“, dem australischen Crime-Drama „Goldstone“ und der dritten Staffel „Peaky Blinders“, die mich daran erinnert, endlich mal die zweite Staffel fertigzusehen.
- Behold Mary Poppins 2 and Disneys New Wave of Spinoffs: Disney Announces 9 Projects Including ‘Dumbo,’ ‘Mary Poppins 2,’ and ‘Tinker Bell’
- The Complete Cast List For Showtime’s TWIN PEAKS Reboot Is Insane: Michael Cera, Richard Chamberlain, Monica Belluci, David Duchovny, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Trent Reznor (!), Tim Roth, Tom Sizemore, Eddie Vedder (!), Naomi Watts…
- Could be interesting: FX's 'Fargo' Creator Noah Hawley To Direct Sci-Fi Feature ‘Man Alive’
- Criterion is in the Streaming-Business now: Turner Classic Movies & The Criterion Collection Team For New Streaming Service FilmStruck
- A Bunch Of New PREACHER Photos Just Arrived
Following the critically acclaimed global smash hit X-Men: Days of Future Past, director Bryan Singer returns with X-MEN: APOCALYPSE. Since the dawn of civilization, he was worshipped as a god. Apocalypse, the first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men universe, amassed the powers of many other mutants, becoming immortal and invincible. Upon awakening after thousands of years, he is disillusioned with the world as he finds it and recruits a team of powerful mutants, including a disheartened Magneto (Michael Fassbender), to cleanse mankind and create a new world order, over which he will reign. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Raven (Jennifer Lawrence) with the help of Professor X (James McAvoy) must lead a team of young X-Men to stop their greatest nemesis and save mankind from complete destruction.
This ultimate Japanese horror crossover film pits Sadako, the unstoppable ghost from the Ringu (The Ring) series, against Kayako, the vengeful ghost from the Ju-On (The Grudge) franchise, and her creepy dead son, Toshio. The two evil female spirits come into connect with each other, when a young girl and her friend watch a cursed videotape together in a haunted house.
What seems like a simple “light duties” investigation soon opens into a web of crime and corruption implicating the local Mayor, Mining Boss and Aboriginal Land Council.
Cillian Murphy’s Tommy Shelby being pulled into the glamorous and dangerous world of international intrigue in 1920s Britain. The risk to his organization and family will force him to question everything about his own ambitions and desires.