„TrumpScript is language based upon the illustrious Donald Trump. Write a trumpscript file following the syntax we've specified (good luck). […]“
Our language includes several convenient features, perfect for any aspiring Presidential candidate including:
- No floating point numbers, only integers. America never does anything halfway.
- All numbers must be strictly greater than 1 million. The small stuff is inconsequential to us.
- There are no import statements allowed. All code has to be home-grown and American made.
- Instead of
False, we have
- Only the most popular English words, Trump's favorite words, and current politician names can be used as variable names.
- Error messages are mostly quotes directly taken from Trump himself.
- All programs must end with "
America is great."
- Our language will automatically correct Forbes' $4.5B to $10B.
- In it's raw form, TrumpScript is not compatible with Windows, because Trump isn't the type of guy to believe in PC.
- The language is completely case insensitive.
The grammar of the language is fairly convoluted, but here's a taste of the enlightened decisions we've made. […]
arekeywords are used both to check for equality, and for assignment. To use for assignment, say something like
Trump is greator
Democrats are dumb. To use to check for equality, do the same but append a
?. For example, you may need to ask yourself
Trump is "the best"?(although we all know that would evaluate to
Assignment can also be done via the
Make America greatassigns the value of the variable