Gepostet vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten in
Ein Bot voller Businessmen, einer grausamer als der andere, aber noch lange nicht so erbärmlich, wie die Meatspace-Businesskasper. Meet my favorite Idiots:
- Ken Lizard, Senior Distribution Strategist at Scarecrowtrode
- Burl Kings, District Supply Chain Management Strategist at Newtsoft
- Ariel Cobweb, Chief Identity Strategist at Batsoft
- Dion Skull, Corporate Marketing Analyst at Amalgamated Spider Corp
- Claud Strohl, Head Markets Clerk at Global Ghost LLC
- Julio Cauldron, Head Marketing Technician at Distributed Systems LLC
- Stephen Prevette, Local Executive Management Associate at Globotron
Und selbstverständlich, hier das obligatorische George Carlin-Zitat, you know: „The customer needs service“.
Everyone knows by now all businessmen are completely full of shit; the worst kind of lowlife, criminal cocksuckers you can expect to meet. And the proof is, they don’t even trust each other! When a businessman sits down to negotiate with another businessman, the first thing he does is assume the other guy is a complete lying prick who’s trying to fuck him out of his money. So he does everything he can to fuck the other guy a little bit faster and a little bit harder. And he does it with a big smile on his face. That big, bullshit businessman’s smile.
And if you’re a customer, that’s when they give you the really big smile! The customer always gets that really big smile as the businessman carefully positions himself directly behind the customer, unzips his pants, and proceeds to “service” the account.