Gepostet vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten in
Das NYMag listet Everything We Know About Human Bathroom Behavior, hier ein paar Bulletpoints:
- Men get pee-formance anxiety; women, not so much.
- Territorial men like to spit into the urinal before peeing. [I am kinda territorial and I never spat in the urinal, I swear!]
- Nobody likes an audience while defecating.
- [Toiletpaper] Folders outnumber crumplers.
- Over-hangers outnumber under-hangers.
- There’s a real (and real gross) catch-22 to hand-washing: „Using the soap from dispensers is a terrible idea, since a quarter of them are so laden with fecal and coliform bacteria that your hands could end up filthier than before you washed them.“ [Whoa!]
- Everyone lies about hand-washing.
- And when people do wash their hands, they aren't very good at it.
Now you know.
Bonustrack: No, there is no shit in your beard, „there is more crap in these stories about poo in beards than there is in beards.“