Never eat Worms in a Reptile Shop, you'd get hit by a Dragon Lizard

06.01.2015 Misc #Crime #Weird

Share: Twitter Facebook Mail

And then this happened: „A South Florida reptile store owner is facing battery and animal cruelty charges after authorities say he struck employees with a bearded dragon lizard and put it in his mouth.“ And we are not through yet: „The reptile store made national headlines in 2012 when a man died after consuming dozens of insects and worms during a roach-eating contest at the shop.“ (via Lowering The Bar)