Gepostet vor 3 Jahren, 10 Monaten in
Die Special-BlueRay-Edition von Breaking Bad kommt in einem Geldfass, kostet 225 Dollar und es könnte sich im deutschen Amazon um diese Edition hier handeln, das kann ich aber nicht mit Sicherheit sagen, weil dort weder Abbildung zu sehen ist noch Infos zu lesen sind. Das Teil kommt nicht nur mit 'ner Los Pollos Hernandos-Schürze und Quatsch wie einem Booklet und einem „Breaking Bad challenge coin designed and created by Gilligan“, sondern vor allem mit 55 Stunden voller Dokus und Specials, Extended Episodes und einem alternativen Ende (!). Ob mir das 130 Euro wert ist, weiß ich noch nicht, aber eigentlich ist es ein Must Have.
Fans who are addicted to the series and itching for another hit can now indulge in more than two-hours of never-before-seen footage in a ground-breaking series documentary exclusively in the box set, which comes packaged in a collectible replica barrel representing part of Walter White’s dark legacy. The all-new documentary chronicles the making of the final season, from filming the first table read to the very last day on set and everything in between, including Bryan Cranston inviting the camera in to his Albuquerque living room for the first reading of the final script with Aaron Paul. The box set also contains all bonus features from previously released seasons (including retail exclusives formerly only available in select stores), a Los Pollos Hermanos apron and a collectible booklet with a letter from Gilligan, as well as a commemorative Breaking Bad challenge coin designed and created by Gilligan exclusively for this set as a token of appreciation to fans for making the Breaking Bad journey.
Alle Infos nach dem Klick:
BREAKING BAD: THE COMPLETE SERIES Barrel Set Special Features Include:
- No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of Breaking Bad – An all-new, exclusive two hour documentary that chronicles the filming of the final eight episodes.
Additional bonus features include all previously released featurettes and retail exclusives:
- Bad Memories – Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul talk about the show ending and some of their favorite moments.
- Bryan Cranston: Director – Go on set with Bryan Cranston as he directs the first episode of the season entitled “Blood Money.”
- Scene Envy – The Cast tell us which scene they wish they could have been in.
- Shocking Moments – The stars reveal the moments that shocked them most.
- From Walt to Heisenberg – From high school teacher to deadly meth dealer, watch as Walter White quickly transforms into Heisenberg.
- How Will It End? – At the beginning of the season, the cast was asked to give their thoughts on how they thought the show would end.
- Avenging Agent: Dean Norris as Hank Schrader — A look at the character Hank Schrader and the man who played him, Dean Norris.
- Scene Stealer: Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader – A look at the character Marie Schrader and the woman who plays her, Betsy Brandt.
- A Criminal Attorney: Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman –A look at the character Saul Goodman and the man who played him, Bob Odenkirk.
- Jesse’s Journey: Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman – A look at the character Jesse Pinkman and the man who played him, Aaron Paul.
- Skyler Breaks Bad: Anna Gunn on Season Four – Actress Anna Gunn and series creator Vince Gilligan explore Skyler’s character evolution through the fourth season.
- Growing Up in the White House: RJ Mitte on Walter, Jr. – RJ Mitte, Anna Gunn, Bryan Cranston and series creator Vince Gilligan discuss the extraordinary dynamics of the White family, and Walter, Jr.’s unique role.
- The Ultimate Chess Match – Members of the cast and crew discuss Walter White and Gus Fring’s extraordinary and complicated battle of wits and their struggle for Jesse’s allegiance.
- Looking Back: A Season Four Retrospective – Season Four’s most surprising and memorable moments.
- Ted’s Wipeout – In Episode 411, “Crawl Space,” Ted Beneke suffers a head injury while trying to escape from Saul’s goons. In this featurette, Christopher Cousins (Ted) explains how this shocking stunt was accomplished.
- The Truck Attack Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the Los Pollos Hermanos truck attack and the brilliant shot-by-shot storyboards that were created for the episode “Bullet Points.”
- Walt and the Challenger Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the sequence where Walt indulges in some crazy stunt driving in Walt Jr.’s Dodge Challenger and the storyboards that were created.
In addition to releasing the complete set on Blu-ray, SPHE will release BREAKING BAD: THE FINAL SEASON on both Blu-ray and DVD with UltraViolet™ on Nov. 26. The final season includes the series’ final eight episodes and is loaded with special features, including all-new featurettes, cast and crew commentaries, deleted scenes and more. Episodes include: Blood Money, Buried, Confessions, Rabid Dog, To’hajiilee, Ozymandias, GraniteState and Felina.
BREAKING BAD: THE FINAL SEASON Blu-ray Includes:
- “Blood Money” Table Read – A rare look at the only final season Breaking Bad table read.
BREAKING BAD: THE FINAL SEASON Blu-ray & DVD Include:
- Cast and Crew Commentaries on Every Episode
- 4 Featurettes
- The Main Event
- The Final Showdown
- Life of a Show Runner
- Behind-the-Scenes of the Alternate Ending
- Alternate Ending – A 3-minute alternate version of how Breaking Bad could have ended.
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Walt’s Confession
- The Layers of a Sound Mix
- Over 15 Episodes of Inside Breaking Bad
- Uncensored and Extended Episodes