Gepostet vor 3 Jahren, 11 Monaten in
Ein junger Mann aus China wurde grün, nachdem er eine ganze Weile täglich Schnecken gegessen hat. „'I was scared of my own reflection, I looked like The Incredible Hulk,' the young man told Guiyang Evening News.“
The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that He fell ill after being infected by the worms. The parasites will be kept as a specimen at the center since human infection is relatively rare. The flukes entered He's body because the young man was eating river snails on a daily basis, according to reports.
Two months ago, He complained of a sharp abdominal pain but did not seek medical attention until his skin and the whites of his eyes started turning green.