Gepostet vor 4 Jahren, 2 Monaten in
Die neueste Ausgabe des Story-Bundles ist da, sowas wie das Humble Bundle für eBooks. Diesmal mit insgesamt 10 Büchern und Mags rund um Gaming, unter anderem zwei Ausgaben des tollen Kill Screen-Magazins und Brendan Keoghs fantastischer Egoshooter-Studie Killing is harmless.
Our latest brand-new DRM-free ebook bundle, The Video Game Bundle, curated by Independent Games Festival chairman emeritus and game industry veteran Simon Carless, is out now. This incredible bundle includes ten fascinating game culture and history books/magazines from Prince Of Persia's Jordan Mechner, video game pioneer Ralph Baer, and many more. All these books together are worth more than $100!
The initial titles in the Video Game StoryBundle (minimum $3 to purchase, and worth more than $50 when bought separately) are:
- The Making of Karateka by Jordan Mechner
- Generation Xbox: How Videogames Invaded Hollywood by Jamie Russell
- Kill Screen Magazine Issue 2: Back To School + Issue 6: Change by Kill Screen Editors
- Constellation Games by Leonard Richardson
- Killing is Harmless: A Critical Reading of Spec Ops: The Line by Brendan Keogh
- Confessions of the Game Doctor by Bill Kunkel
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $10, you get all seven of the regular tomes, plus three unmissable extra full-length books (bringing the total bundle value to $100):
- Videogames: In The Beginning by Ralph H. Baer
- The Making Of Prince Of Persia by Jordan Mechner
- 250 Indie Games You Must Play by Mike Rose