Gepostet vor 5 Jahren, 8 Monaten in
Das Video oben geht schon eine Weile rum, was ich aber nicht mitbekommen hatte: Super Mario Portal (bzw Mari0) befindet sich tatsächlich in Entwicklung. Super! Ich habe mir das Blog von der Entwickler Stab Yourself grade in den Reader gepackt und halte Euch auf dem Laufenden.
- Yes, this is an actual game being developed - it is not a mod of any existing one. It’s coded with Löve (info at the bottom of the left menu) and will be released for free (so we don’t get stabbed by lawyers)
- All the source code of the game will be available after release
- The game will have mappacks, which will be downloadable from ingame. Users most likely won’t be able to publish maps directly, but will be able to send them in and we’ll add them for everyone to use.
- The primary maps will have a story and some portaly puzzles. What kind, well, we’ll figure that out as we go
- Level editor will be embedded in the game so you can edit the level while you play
- Original SMB levels and Lost levels will be included
- Simultaneous Multiplayer
- The game will be playable on Windows, OSX and various Linux based systems.