Gepostet vor 6 Jahren, 11 Monaten in
Ich weiß nicht, was da dran ist, aber wenn da was dran ist, dann hat das Universum einen Plan, der mir nicht wirklich gefällt.
Events in the life of Welsh coal miner David Wilson, born 1846:
* Aug. 26, 1857: Fractured the forefinger of his right hand.
* Aug. 26, 1859: Fell from horseback and broke his left leg below the knee.
* Aug. 26, 1860: Broke both bones of his left forearm.
* Aug. 26, 1861: Broke his left leg above the ankle.
* Aug. 26, 1862: Broke both legs, the right one so badly that it had to be amputated.
Seeing a pattern, he renounced for 28 years doing any work on Aug. 26, but in 1890 he forgot the date, went to work, and broke his left leg for the fourth time.